playing nice

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Another beautiful day

Getting organized takes so much extra time. I bet it makes things move more smoothly however when time is a crunch. I signed up for as an exhibitor at the antique show at the end of October. And mentally scheduled the Eagle Court of Honor for my son. Hopefully I can do it together and pull it off. I will need lots of support on both.

The details are overwhelming but great rewards await. I hope to make some cash for my November holiday. That's my small plan -- to take a short but much needed getaway in November over the T-day vacation. It's good to make goals, don't you think. I am listing my antique cars nationally today too. Gotta get the driveway free.

Gorgeous temperature today, sunny and just what the septembers are like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home