playing nice

Friday, September 11, 2009

Denim Can Be So Fun




Ok so I'm a quilter. I confess.....I love patches. It's just been my own little piece of heaven playing in scraps. I am so lucky because I just have lots of scraps. Sometimes I think they multiply in my room all by themselves. Really every time I make a project there is always fabric scraps left over. And I can't help it.... I can't throw them out. So, I had these jeans. They were so old and so thread bare I just had to do something. They were calling for patches.



I had inspiration from reading Denim Revolution by Nancy Minsky on embellishing jeans. It's a great book -- you have to try and find your own copy. I found it at Jo-Ann's recently and smiled -- "hey....I have that book....." I have my own copy.
















So here's my jeans. What do you think?

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

i LUV !!! your jeans, they are beautiful!

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home